Are you looking for a gift for someone? I can make this for you…
Hello friends. :). Hope you’re all fabulous today. Finally….uploaded this pattern six months after I created it! Lol. I tested the pattern twice to make sure everything was written properly, just for you ;).
I sell the pattern, but I also sell the ear warmers on my Etsy store. If you want to purchase this finished item, please click here.
Basically beginner, but may be slightly intermediate, because it works with a few different types of semi-advanced stitches.
The stitches and techniques you will learn working this pattern include the following:
- chain stitch (ch)
- double crochet (dc)
- single crochet (sc)
- spike stitch (sp st), also known as long single crochet.
- Changing Colors invisibly
Materials needed for this project:
Yarn: 1 skein each of Scheepjes Merino Soft, 50g = 105m.
- C1 – 609 (Rembrandt, dark brown)
- C2 – 625 (kandinsky, mint green)
- C3 – 641 (van Gogh, mustard color)
- C4 – Blue Ombre Red Heart Boutique (for Blue Ombre yarn use only turquoise portion of the yarn, or substitute with Merino Soft 617 Cezanne.)
Hook Size: 4.00mm (USA-G) − Gauge: Worked with 4mm hook using Scheepjes yarn 19 sts x 10 rows = 4 x 4 inches or 10 x 10 cm Directions: US G hook: ch 19 + 2, *dc in 3rd ch from hook, and into each st to end, ch 2* – *repeat* until you reach 10 rows.
Hope you enjoy this pattern! As always….