Basically beginner, but may be slightly intermediate, because it works with a few different types of semi-advanced stitches.
The stitches and techniques you will learn working this pattern include the following:
- chain stitch (ch)
- double crochet (dc)
- single crochet (sc)
- spike stitch (sp st), also known as long single crochet.
- Changing Colors invisibly
Materials needed for this project:
Yarn: 1 skein each of Scheepjes Merino Soft, 50g = 105m.
- C1 – 609 (Rembrandt, dark brown)
- C2 – 625 (kandinsky, mint green)
- C3 – 641 (van Gogh, mustard color)
- C4 – Blue Ombre Red Heart Boutique (for Blue Ombre yarn use only turquoise portion of the yarn, or substitute with Merino Soft 617 Cezanne.)
Hook Size: 4.00mm (USA-G) − Gauge: Worked with 4mm hook using Scheepjes yarn 19 sts x 10 rows = 4 x 4 inches or 10 x 10 cm Directions: US G hook: ch 19 + 2, *dc in 3rd ch from hook, and into each st to end, ch 2* – *repeat* until you reach 10 rows.
I usually purchase from Wool Warehouse, it is from the UK, they ship fast and it’s less expensive than buying U.S. I’m happy to help with any questions, please feel free to contact me.
Thanks for visiting my page ❤.
~Inspire, Learn, Create