Last updated July 19, 2020
Thank you for choosing to be part of my community at Stardust Gold Crochet (“Company”, “I”, “me”, or “my”). I am committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about my policy or my practices with regard to your personal information, please contact me at email@example.com.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. WHAT INFORMATION DO I COLLECT?
The personal information you disclose to me
In Short: I collect personal information that you provide to me such as name, address, contact information, passwords and security data, and payment information.
I collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to me when registering at the Services or Apps, expressing an interest in obtaining information about me or my products and services, when participating in activities on the Services or Apps or otherwise contacting me.
The personal information that I collect depends on the context of your interactions with me and the Services or Apps, the choices you make and the products and features you use. The personal information I collect can include the following:
Publicly Available Personal Information. I collect email addresses; and other similar data.
Credentials. I collect passwords, password hints, and similar security information used for authentication and account access.
All personal information that you
provide to me must be true, complete and accurate, and you must notify me of
any changes to such personal information.
Information automatically collected
In Short: Some information – such as IP address and/or browser and device characteristics – is collected automatically when you visit my Services or Apps.
I automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate the Services or Apps. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser, and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use my Services or Apps and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of my Services or Apps, and for my internal analytics and reporting purposes.
Like many businesses, I also collect information through cookies and similar technologies.
Online Identifiers. I collect devices; cookie identifiers, or others such
as the ones used for analytics and marketing; and other similar data.
Information collected through my Apps
In Short: I may collect information regarding your mobile device when you use my apps.
If you use my Apps, I may also
collect the following information:
Mobile Device Data. I may automatically collect device information (such as your mobile device ID, model, and manufacturer), operating system, version information, and IP address.
2. HOW DO I USE YOUR INFORMATION?
In Short: I process your information for purposes based on legitimate business interests, the fulfillment of my contract with you, compliance with my legal obligations, and/or your consent.
I use personal information collected via my Services or Apps for a variety of business purposes described below. I process your personal information for these purposes in reliance on my legitimate business interests, in order to enter into or perform a contract with you, with your consent, and/or for compliance with my legal obligations. I indicate the specific processing grounds I rely on next to each purpose listed below.
I use the information I collect or receive:
- To facilitate account creation and logon process. If you choose to link your account with me to a third-party account (such as your Google or Facebook account), I use the information you allowed me to collect from those third parties to facilitate account creation and logon process for the performance of the contract.
- To send you marketing and promotional communications. I and/or my third-party marketing partners may use the personal information you send to me for my marketing purposes if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences. You can opt-out of my marketing emails at any time (see the “WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS” below).
- To send administrative information to you. I may use your personal information to send you the product, service, and new feature information and/or information about changes to my terms, conditions, and policies.
- Fulfill and manage your orders. I may use your information to fulfill and manage your orders, payments, returns, and exchanges made through the Services or Apps.
- To post testimonials. I post testimonials on my Services or Apps that may contain personal information. Prior to posting a testimonial, I will obtain your consent to use your name and testimonial. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to include your name, testimonial location, and contact information.
- Deliver targeted advertising to you. I may use your information to develop and display content and advertising (and work with third parties who do so) tailored to your interests and/or location and to measure its effectiveness.
- Administer prize draws and competitions. I may use your information to administer prize draws and competitions when you elect to participate in competitions.
- Request Feedback. I may use your information to request feedback and to contact you about your use of my Services or Apps.
- To protect my Services. I may use your information as part of my efforts to keep my Services or Apps safe and secure (for example, for fraud monitoring and prevention).
- To enable user-to-user communications. I may use your information in order to enable user-to-user communications with each user’s consent.
- To enforce my terms, conditions and policies for Business Purposes, Legal Reasons and Contractual.
- To respond to legal requests and prevent harm. If I receive a subpoena or other legal request, I may need to inspect the data I hold to determine how to respond.
- To manage user accounts. I may use your information for the purposes of managing my account and keeping it in working order.
- To deliver services to the user. I may use your information to provide you with the requested service.
- To respond to user inquiries/offer support to users. I may use your information to respond to your inquiries and solve any potential issues you might have with the use of my Services.
- For other Business Purposes. I may use your information for other Business Purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of my promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve my Services or Apps, products, marketing, and your experience. I may use and store this information in aggregated and anonymized form so that it is not associated with individual end-users and does not include personal information. I will not use identifiable personal information without your consent.
3. WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?
In Short: I only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to provide you with services, to protect your rights, or to fulfill business obligations. I may process or share data based on the following legal basis:
- Consent: I may process your data if you have given me specific consent to use your personal information for a specific purpose.
- Legitimate Interests: I may process your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve my legitimate business interests.
- Performance of a Contract: Where I have entered into a contract with you, I may process your personal information to fulfill the terms of my contract.
- Legal Obligations: I may disclose your information where I are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Vital Interests: I may disclose your information where I believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of my policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which I am involved.
More specifically, I may need to process your data or share your personal information in the following situations:
- Vendors, Consultants, and Other Third-Party Service Providers. I may share your data with third-party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform services for me or on my behalf and require access to such information to do that work. Examples include payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, and marketing efforts. I may allow selected third parties to use tracking technology on the Services or Apps, which will enable them to collect data about how you interact with the Services or Apps over time. This information may be used to, among other things, analyze and track data, determine the popularity of certain content and better understand online activity. Unless described in this Policy, I do not share, sell, rent or trade any of your information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
- Business Transfers. I may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of my business to another company.
- Third-Party Advertisers. I may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit the Services or Apps. These companies may use information about your visits to my Website(s) and other websites that are contained in web cookies and other tracking technologies in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
- Business Partners. I may share your information with my business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
5. WHAT IS MY STANCE ON THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES?
In Short: I am not responsible for the safety of any information that you share with third-party providers who advertise, but are not affiliated with, my websites.
6. HOW LONG DO I KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
When I have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, I will either delete or anonymize it, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then I will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
7. HOW DO I KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
In Short: I aim to protect your personal information through a system of organizational and technical security measures.
I have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information I process. However, please also remember that I cannot guarantee that the internet itself is 100% secure. Although I will do my best to protect your personal information, the transmission of personal information to and from my Services or Apps is at your own risk. You should only access the services within a secure environment.
8. DO I COLLECT INFORMATION FROM MINORS?
In Short: I do not knowingly collect data from or market to children under 18 years of age.
I do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 18 years of age. By using the Services or Apps, you represent that you are at least 18 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of the Services or Apps. If I learn that personal information from users less than 18 years of age has been collected, I will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from my records. If you become aware of any data I have collected from children under age 18, please contact me at email@example.com.
9. WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
In Short: You may review, change, or terminate your account at any time.
If you are a resident in the European Economic Area and you believe I am unlawfully processing your personal information, you also have the right to complain to your local data protection supervisory authority. You can find their contact details here: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm.
If you have questions or comments
about your privacy rights, you may email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would at any time like to review or change the information in your account or terminate your account, you can:
■ Log into your account settings and update your user account.
Cookies and similar technologies: Most Web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services of my Services or Apps. To opt-out of interest-based advertising by advertisers on my Services or Apps visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices/.
Opting out of email marketing: You can unsubscribe from my marketing email list at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the emails that I send or by contacting me using the details provided below. You will then be removed from the marketing email list – however, I will still need to send you service-related emails that are necessary for the administration and use of your account. To otherwise opt-out, you may:
■ Access your account settings and update preferences.
10. CONTROLS FOR DO-NOT-TRACK FEATURES
11. DO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS HAVE SPECIFIC PRIVACY RIGHTS?
In Short: Yes, if you are a resident of California, you are granted specific rights regarding access to your personal information.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits my users who are California residents to request and obtain from me, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) I disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which I shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to me using the contact information provided below.
If you are under 18 years of age, reside in California, and have a registered account with the Services or Apps, you have the right to request removal of unwanted data that you publicly post on the Services or Apps. To request the removal of such data, please contact me using the contact information provided below, and include the email address associated with your account and a statement that you reside in California. I will make sure the data is not publicly displayed on the Services or Apps, but please be aware that the data may not be completely or comprehensively removed from my systems.
12. DO I MAKE UPDATES TO THIS POLICY?
In Short: Yes, I will update this policy as necessary to stay compliant with relevant laws.
13. HOW CAN YOU CONTACT ME ABOUT THIS POLICY?
If you have questions or comments about this policy, you may email me at email@example.com or by post to: Stardust Gold Crochet951 N Idlewild StreetMemphis, TN 38107 United States
How can you review, update, or delete the data I collect from you?
Based on the laws of some countries, you may have the right to request access to the personal information I collect from you, change that information, or delete it in some circumstances. To request to review, update, or delete your personal information, please submit a request form by clicking here. I will respond to your request within 30 days.
Mediavine Programmatic Advertising
The Website uses Mediavine to manage all third-party advertising on the Website. Mediavine serves content and advertisements when you visit the Website, which may use first and third-party cookies. A cookie is a small text file which is sent to your computer or mobile device (referred to in this policy as a “device”) by the web server so that a website can remember some information about your browsing activity on the Website. The cookie may collect information relating to your use of the Website, information about your device such as the device’s IP address and browser type, demographic data and, if you arrived at the Website via a link from a third-party site, the URL of the linking page.
First party cookies are created by the website that you are visiting. A third-party cookie is frequently used in behavioral advertising and analytics and is created by a domain other than the website you are visiting. Third-party cookies, tags, pixels, beacons and other similar technologies (collectively, “Tags”) may be placed on the Website to monitor interaction with advertising content and to target and optimize advertising. Each internet browser has functionality so that you can block both first and third-party cookies and clear your browser’s cache. The “help” feature of the menu bar on most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new cookies, how to receive notification of new cookies, how to disable existing cookies and how to clear your browser’s cache. For more information about cookies and how to disable them, you can consult the information at www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/.
Without cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of the Website content and features. Please note that rejecting cookies does not mean that you will no longer see ads when you visit our Site.
The Website may collect IP addresses and location information to serve personalized ads and pass it to Mediavine. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices to opt-in or opt-out of this data collection, please visit https://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp. You may also visit https://optout.aboutads.info/#/ and https://optout.networkadvertising.org/# to learn more information about interest-based advertising. You may download the AppChoices app at https://www.aboutads.info/appchoices to opt out in connection with mobile apps, or use the platform controls on your mobile device to opt out.
Mediavine partners with the following data processors: