I am so happy to be a part of the Crochet 4 Me blog hop, hosted by Madame Stitch! As makers, it always feels like we are crocheting for others.
The Crochet 4 Me blog hop is all about crocheting for you.
The patterns in the hop are absolutely gorgeous, a variety of home decor, earrings, scarves, blankets, beanies, coasters, shawls, and more…
Pure Joy Pillow
My contribution to the Crochet 4 Me Blog Hop is the Pure Joy pillow. The release day is January 17th!
It’s a brand spankin’ new pattern! I’m so excited to be releasing a new pattern .
The Pure Joy pillow is created using chunky yarn, and a stitch that *looks* like it’s knitted, which I love!
Keep reading for details on the blog hop and how and when to download this pattern.
Crochet 4 Me Blog Hop Details
The blog hop starts:
- January 10 – 24th
- 50% off Crochet Pattern PDF with coupon code found on Madame Stitches Crochet 4 Me post (link below under Join the Blog Hop header).
- New Crochet Pattern Released each day
- Bundle of all patterns available January 10th!
Sneak peek of all the beautiful designs!
Grab the Crochet 4 Me Bundle
If you’re not a bundle type person – don’t worry – scroll down for link to the blog hop.
A special BONUS gift for you – the Winter Sets bundle is a free PDF download as a thank you!
Join the Crochet 4 Me Blog Hop
A blog hop is a fun way to meet new designers, and download amazing patterns!
- Head over to this blog post by Madame Stitch (if this link isn’t live yet, please check back – you may be in a different time zone)
- Bookmark the page and sign up for notifications.
- Each day (starting January 10th) a new pattern link and coupon code will be available.
- That’s it!
I really hope you enjoy this blog hop and bundle! Crochet something for yourself for a change.
It’s a Store wide Sale too!
AND I am having a last minute sale for 30% off any pattern in Etsy & Ravelry stores – use coupon code: JANAURYLOVE.
Click here for Etsy
Click here for my Ravelry store.
Crochet Pattern Support
As always, I am here for you!
- If you are looking for a drama-free crochet group, check out my pattern support group, Stardust Gold Crochet & Friends
- We have fun and share crochet patterns, stories, and courses; you can ask me about any pattern in my library for support.
Stay safe, stay happy and have a wonderful January!
More Free Crochet Patterns You May Love :
- Fair Isle Crochet Beanie Pattern – Crochet Along.
- Kirra Cardigan – a beginner crochet cardigan pattern.