I am so happy to collaborate with fourteen other crochet designer friends for the Trim the Tree Ornament bundle and Blog Hop! Yay! This even includes fabulous quick crochet ornament patterns you can whip up for the tree or for gifts. Hurry up and grab it before it is gone forever!
Trim the Tree Ornament Bundle Details:
- Exclusive BUNDLE
- Bundle goes away on December 11th, at 8 a.m. Eastern
- Cute & Quick crochet ornament patterns
his post contains affiliate links. I may receive compensation (at no added cost to you) if you make a purchase using these links.
The Trim the Tree Ornament Blog Hop and Bundle includes 15 unique crochet Christmas ornament patterns. I absolutely LOVE these patterns! Unicorns…there are unicorns y’all!
These will be perfect to create something quick and fun to give as gifts for the holidays for years to come!
There are two ways you can join the Trim the Tree Ornament Blog Hop and Bundle –
- Head on over to Junipers & Oakes blog post daily through December 11, 2021. Each day, you will receive a coupon code to receive that day’s PDF pattern for FREE! – the coupon is only available for 24 hours from 8 am on the designated day until 8 am the following day.
- Buy the Trim the Tree Ornament Bundle right now and receive a HUGE discount. All 15 patterns from the Blog Hop in one place and it is only available through Saturday, December 11, at 8 AM Eastern.
If you are curious what’s included in the Christmas Tree Ornament Bundle, here is a sneak peak!
- Sweet Stripes Ornament by Green Fox Farms Designs
- Santa Applique by Fosbas Designs
- Amigurumi Unicorn Ornament by Raffamusa Designs
- Puppy Dog Ornament by Timmel Crochet
- Snowdude by Underground Crafter
- Bobble Tree Ornament by Made with a Twist
- Stocking Full of Coal Ornament by Classy Lady Yarnworks
- Ara Star Ornament by Ambassador Crochet
- Winter Star Snowflake by Blue Star Crochet Company
- Cow Photo Frame Ornament by Darling Maple Designs
- Holly & Berries by Cosy Rosie UK
- Tiny Lights Christmas Tree by Made by Gootie
- Candy Cane Amigurumi by Raffamusa Designs
My design contribution to the Trim the Tree Ornament Blog Hop and Bundle is the Starlight Christmas Ornament. This ornament is so easy to make and can be worked up in all kinds of fun colorways. I used a glass ornament, but you can always use stuffing or fill it with something interesting.
The Starlight Christmas Ornament AD-FREE PDF will go LIVE on December 8, at 8 a.m. Eastern. Head over the round-up post on Juniper & Oakes to grab the coupon code, and then jump over to the Starlight Christmas Ornament post – click on the button for FREE PDF and walla! You’re all set!
Special Bonus for my Stargazers!
Thanks so much for being a part of my crochet community and friends. As a bonus, if you purchase the Trim the Tree Ornament Bundle using my link, I am gifting you the Hydra Spa Set PDF pattern for FREE! When you check out, you will receive a special link that will apply the coupon code for you!
Thank you so much for supporting our crochet community who love to bring you free patterns and crochet pattern bundles.
The bundle is ONLY available through 8 AM Eastern on Saturday, December 11 – 2021 and it will not exist after that! So grab these beauties all in one place today.
Grab the Trim the Tree Ornament Bundle here.