It’s hot, but Fall 🍄 🍂 🍁 is right around the corner! Which means it’s the perfect time to work on those cool weather crochet projects (it’s never too soon, right?). The Autumn Harvest Crochet Blog Hop is filled with fun crochet projects for all skill levels to gear you up for Fall.
Continue reading if you are new to blog hops…
Here is a sneak peek at some of the beautiful crochet patterns in the hop.
First things first…
Don’t miss an update.
I will send you an e-mail reminder every day (please don’t report me for spam…pretty please) In the email, you will find the link to this page. You can also bookmark this page and set a reminder to come back every day for the links!
Every day you’ll get a link to a special FREE CROCHET PATTERN!
A few more ways to bookmark the page:
- Double click the URL bar in your browser, hold and drag it to your favorites.
- Share it with yourself in a text message – copy the URL and send yourself a text message with the URL.
- E-mail it to yourself with the subject “Sweet Treats CAL” so you can find it again.
Autumn Harvest Crochet Blog Hop Details
What is a Blog Hop?
You may be wondering what a blog hop is, or you may have participated in one and didn’t know it!
- A crochet designer creates a free crochet pattern post.
- We share each others patterns with you each day throughout the month of August.
- A bundle of all the patterns is available too!
- It’s that simple!
The crochet world can be overwhelming at times. There are so many designers and patterns out there.
How do you know if you’re getting something good?
Blog hops take away the guessing and save you a lot of time sifting through the internet for those perfect Fall crochet patterns.
Blog hops help everyone discover new crochet patterns from talented crochet designers unfamiliar to you and crochet patterns you’ve never seen before.
Blog hop bundle
How the Autumn Harvest Blog Hop & Bundle
- Every day in the month of August, I will update this page with a new pattern FREE crochet pattern link!
- Head over to the post and crochet away.
- That’s it!
I know a lot of you love PDFs (like I do) – we have you covered!
If you prefer written instructions, a Autumn Harvest Crochet Pattern Bundle is available for purchase today!
The bundle will be available throughout the blog hop, but goes away on September 1st. The bundle includes:
- 31 Beautiful Crochet Fall Themed Patterns
- Various skill levels – Perfect for all crochet skill levels
- Clickable Table of Contents
- Full written Ad-Free Crochet Patterns
- Links to video tutorials on how to work the stitches
- Photo tutorials
- And more..
The best part about The Autumn Harvest Crochet Blog Hop Pattern Bundle is you have access to all the patterns at your fingertips TODAY!
Why the bundle?
Autumn Harvest Crochet Blog Hop Bundle is great because…
- You can work as fast as you like.
- No waiting.
- No clicking.
- Share your projects using hashtags in each pattern so we can see your finished projects!
MEET THE DESIGNERS
I have teamed up with 15 other crochet designers to bring you 31 different FREE FALL CROCHET PATTERNS!
Head over to their blogs and pages to show them some love and explore their wonderful crochet patterns:
Juniper & Oakes, One Little Hook, Roxy’s Crochet, Toys Lab Creations, Jo’s Crafty Hook, Straight Hooked, Regina P Designs, Sassy Specialty Shoppe, Off the Hook for You, Kat’s Crafty Corner, Carroway Crochet, Raffamusa Designs, Keju-Crochet Design, Pam’s Cozy Corner, & Made by Gootie
Autumn Harvest Crochet blog hop Patterns
Here is where you will find the free patterns starting August 1st.
Patterns will be live at 12:01 am CST on the feature day. A reminder email will be sent out at 8 AM CST every day, so you don’t miss a pattern!
A new link will be added every day for the entire month of August. Yay! Check back each day!
Day 8 – The Woodrow Unisex crochet Beanie by Stardust Gold Crochet
The Woodrow Unisex Crochet Beanie Pattern is a NEW RELEASE! Perfect beginner crochet pattern project. Customizable, and easy to make!
Come back tomorrow for the next Autumn Harvest Crochet Blog Hop free pattern!
Please leave any comments below, and thanks for visiting!